Your security key to a safer internet
Meet the security key from Yubico. The YubiKey sets new global standards for strong two-factor and passwordless authentication. Yubico’s mission is making secure login easy and available for everyone. Yubico was founded to set new global authentication standards, enabling one single key to access computers, phones, networks and online services—all in a simple touch. And this resulted in the YubiKey—your ubiquitous key.
How does it work?
Register your new YubiKey
To use the YubiKey, go to the Security Settings of a supported service and select two-factor authentication.
Insert & tap your key
On a computer, insert the YubiKey into a USB-port and touch the YubiKey to verify you are human and not a remote hacker.
Tap it on your phone
For NFC-enabled Android phones, just tap a YubiKey NFC against the phone to complete authentication.
YubiKey 5 series
Multi-protocol security key, providing strong two-factor, multi-factor and passwordless authentication, and seamless touch-to-sign. Supports FIDO2, FIDO U2F, one-time-password (OTP), OpenPGP and smart card; choice of form factors for desktop or laptop.
- Stops account takeovers
- Multi-protocol support; FIDO2, U2F, Smart card, OpenPGP, OTP
- USB-A, USB-C, NFC, Lightning
- NFC Single key pricing starts at ZAR 995.00
Security Key NFC
The Security Key NFC by Yubico combines hardware-based authentication, public key cryptography, and the U2F and FIDO2 protocols to eliminate account takeovers.
- Works out of the box with Gmail, Facebook and hundreds more
- Supports FIDO2, U2F
- Waterproof and crush resistant
- Tap-and-go authentication on NFC-enabled Android, Windows 10 and iOS devices and applications
- Single key pricing starts at ZAR 575.00 (min order 10 keys)